Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where's the tolet plunger when you need it??

 Not much D wise, but that doesn't mean that nothing going on. Sadly there is flooding going on nearby. Everyone where i life is in alert one which means be prepared. We are making sure we know what we need, where it is and so forth. I have a friend (the same friend i mention a lot!) and she was telling me not that long ago that we have nothing to worry about. But me and my mom both like to have a plan or at least an idea for us just in case.
   Thanks to a low a while ago though i have food and drinks up in my room, (maybe i should get myself a mini fridge?) and my sister just packed a small clear tub with some stuff just in case. I'm still hoping we wont need it but better safe then sorry. I'll just keep my ears open and my hands busy. which means crocheting!
   My mom has gotten me into the Legend of Zelda so i have been playing multiple Zelda games lately. So right now i am working on making a amigurumi Link and a hyrulian shield bag. f course the hard part is making it big enough to carry all my D stuff. And i'm trying to still find time to work n my crochet obi (to go with my crochet kimono). For those who don't know what a kimono and obi are here is a picture!

the red sash around her waist is the obi. This is a summer kimono or yukata. Some kimono have sleeves that go down to your ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment