Friday, June 17, 2011

Well, another day gone

It started of as a bad day. Couldn't get up, couldn't stay up' finally get up and stay up, work (babysitting, i can nap on the job) and get told that i have to stay past my lunch time. Did i mention i was suppose to be ff almst an hour before lunch so i had nothing to eat until i got home?
Got much better after that. Saw five butterflys on my way to and while hanging out with my friends. Smiles after that. Had lots of fun=).
So the day before yesterday was my sisters birthday. I forgot about it which made me feel horrible. But if you look at my numbers for the day... 122, 180, 152, 165, 168, 237, 204. I am usually in the low hundreds like 122. So for me i was a little high almost all day.Plus my grampa had a stroke. he's fine. Guess thats it for now. Im reading this so i keep getting distracted. http://www.tudiabetes.org/forum/topics/you-know-youre-a-diabetic-when?id=583967%3ATopic%3A361248&page=41#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment