Monday, June 20, 2011

Another day, another issue

Well, I'm trying to decide how often i should blog. For the first moth r so it will probably be a lot but after that. I dot want to blog to often sense most days i wont have anything major to say.

Any way getting to the topic, today is the third time I've forgotten something D wise. The first time we went out to eat and it was quick and easy to get home. the next time and today it was when i went to babysit. Thankfully both times someone was home and could easily and semi-quickly get me my stuff. I worried that the next time will make me miss a blood sugar check or a meal. I i like to eat to much to let that happen. the solution is not easy, doublely with a child about to enter school and one that is just started to walk. Well i still have people who will help me so I'm not to worried yet. Better luck to all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment