Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Low

 So at two this morning i found out i didn't have to babysit. After i dance for joy i went to bed. I wake up eat breakfast and go to my mom's room(she's on vacation) and curl up with her in her bed. She kept being called by a friend of ours. Asked me some questions when i was MAYBE half awake. Ask my younger sister and you will know i am not a morning person. And when i say that i mean I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!!!!! So when i wake up to my mom's phone going off again to see the text i'm here i go WATTT???? Mom is in the shower and i feel like i have no idea whats going on. The car ride is HORRIBLE but the destination is amazing. The amazing pizza machine. And as you may have guessed i had blood sugar issues.

 At first one may think oh, she must have been high with the pizza, slushy, ice cream, brownie, and soda she had. No i had trouble being above 100. My numbers for the day were: 91, 93, 91, 88, 113, 82, and 97. Even on more active days i am usually in the 110's to the 120's. Happy summer solstice to me! But i swear after all i ate today if i don't gain at least a pound i'm going back there and demanding a refund. Before being diagnosed i was around 113 pounds. At diagnosis i went down to about 90 pounds. Now i am up to 116 pounds. To be a healthy weight i should be at least 118 to 121 pounds.
Sigh....... my first time writing and posting after midnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment