Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not meaning to go philisophical on you

 But I've been thinking about life and living. I don't want to die. Not yet. I still have so much i want to do, whither or not i have diabetes for the rest of my life. I want to travel, and eat a lot more junk food despite how bad for me it is. I want to see things that not every one gets to see. And do things that few people have done. I want to create something with my own hands that is appreciated by many people. I want to meet people that others are afraid to know. I want to travel the path less traveled. Because even if i end up unhappy or sad, i know i wont regret what i learned and what i received. The kind thoughts and actions from people who know nothing about me, don't think they'll ever see me again, and expect nothing in return.

  I do want to be invisible. Ask some, and you find several people who have called me ninja, say i came from no where or say i scared them. All without me trying. Sometimes I wonder if I'm already invisible. Then someone who knows nothing about me and has probably never seen me before proves to me that i am seen, and heard.
 I know I'm here every time i feel the ground beneath my feet, and the wind blow across my skin, when the rain make me wet, despite by best attempts. When the sun warms me to the bone and chases away all the cold and chills. Whew. i think i'm done for now.

But i have to say... I think that's the fastest i have ever typed.




 

P.S.  A COMERICAL FOR THE JDRF CAME ON WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS!!! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment