Monday, July 18, 2011

My bad day just got worse...

It's almost 3am. I am a night person so, during summer break when i went to school i had no trouble staying up late and getting up whenever. (This was also pre-diabetes) How ever, now a days i work babysitting for my moms friends. They work in the bakery section of walmart. So they will go in for work anytime between 3am and 8am usually. On mondays and tuesdays the person i babysit for is supposed to go in at 3.

  Now that you have that information i can explain. I went to bed around 11. I get to work and i usually sleep until the kids wake up. Today the kids we live with came back from their dads. 3 boys who seem to do nothing but argue. Expecually at night when others need to sleep. We found if we make them lay down they fall asleep rather quickly. Gee go figure. Tonight at midnight, they desided to start screaming at each other. And i mean scream like girls at each other. More likly i fell asleep only 30 before. My sister says when i get up you dont want to be anywhere near me. Worst then an atomic bomb. How ever these kids screamed at each other despite my "nice" intervention. Their parents would not wake up at all. One i know will take sleeping pills, so yeah... By one in the morning i was so tired and fed up i SCREAMED at them.

   I have NEVER had to scream at any kids before. EVER. And i had just burst out into tears. I hate crying in front of people. Made way to many people stare at me in elementary school. I didn't even cry when i was diagnosed with diabetes. By this time i need to be up in less then two hour so for me it's the wiser choice to just stay up. After reading blogs and other cheer me up stuff i start getting ready for work. Which is when i get a text. It's to early to be picked up. At this time it's usually is a text telling me i dont have to work. Happily i look at my phone to see. "not working till 5 see u at 4:30"

   I should also mention i hate being told things last minute. There were more tears. See now almost two hours i could have spent sleeping was spent waiting. And to get less then two hour of sleep...ew. And the tears made me not be able to sleep. So at 3am i decided i needed to blog it out. Only 3 hours into the day, things are not looking good. And i was high at my bedtime check. Life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment