Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Forth Of July

Whew, that was a night to remember. But i should start at the beginning now, shouldn't i? We didn't buy any fireworks this year. No big deal. So my sister and i, (sister my be refereed to as 4 not because i don't want to use her initional but because all my sisters initionals begin with A. This is just simpler.) went up a hill to get a good spot to watch some. From it we could see a professional show and someone played the music for it. It started just before 10. The time for my last shot of the day. I was so worried that someone would notice and make a scene or say something nasty. But nope. No one even noticed, and if they did they said nothing.
     Which was a good end to a nice day. We meet a lot of nice people too. We probably would have stayed longer but some other teens behind us were talking about doing something stupid. Said he felt like blowing something up or something like that.  And for the first time in a while i wore ALL my bracelets. On one arm i wear about 30 to 45. I wear this all day every day. One the other arm you will see either a few ponytails, or over 200 more bracelets. and a glove thing because they started turning my arm colors. So now i also take them off when i shower so that i don't get the glove thing wet. It's not hard to take them off just to put it all back on so more often then not i'm too lazy to put them all back on.
    More later. It's dinner time and i think i'm low

No comments:

Post a Comment