Friday, April 13, 2012

Women are strong

Biwako, wife of the 3rd hokage Naruto- This much pain would kill a man but women are strong!!
My favorite quote from the entire series. Why? Because I've seen the women in my life be thrown a lot more stress and B.S. and get the worst of it. As i grew up i Found that half the women put themselves into that situation
Worse
"It could be worse"
I know
I know
Low, hungry, alone
It could have killed me.
Mom was there,
sitting beside me.
Watching me try,
learning along with me.
A new "normal"
Finally home again,
My friends rush to my side,
speaking only words of comfort.
But you...
When I told you
The first thing you said was,
"It could be worse"
And as true as those words were,
They were the last words i wanted to hear.

poem i entered

No comments:

Post a Comment