Sunday, February 5, 2012

The magic of Internet!!!!

And by the way, you can't blog from a nintendo 3rd. At least I can't. But whatever! It's 5 am and it's way to hot to slew in my room. In the midle of winter. When we just got our first real snow fall. When just a day ago it was cold in my room. Dang roommates who control the thermalstat. Not that I've been sleeping well lately anyway... sigh. Oh before I forget, the reason I haven't posted in a while is cause it seems every winter our house turns into a mouse vacation home. To date the have chewed through the cords for our wii sensor bar, the laptop charge cord, and just barley on out new video camera charge cord.

Life goes on now doesn't it... Whatever. I have no right to complain at the moment.
So my friends and I go to anime conventions and we have big plans, anime expo the biggest anime con for example. But the big debate Is to drive or to fly. I would prefer to drive but flying might be cheaper. I'm worried about flying with D, but if I have other choice I will. I have to get over that fear eventually, especially if I plan on forigen travel ( which I am). That it for now can't think so hot just because someone doesn't know about conservation!

No comments:

Post a Comment